The bunny who doesn't chew

Chat about your rabbit with other bunny mad people

Moderators: nytquill17, fuzzy-rabbit.com, Bindi, Angie, Sanne

The bunny who doesn't chew

Postby BrunosMama » Sat May 04, 2013 7:19 am

Has anyone ever had a bun who does not seem to chew on anything? I've been noticing that Obie does not really chew on stuff like the other buns. Its not a new behavior, he never really has chewed stuff since we got him. We have tried several things - sticks, pinecones, wood blocks, cardboard, chew treats. He loves his toys, a thick paper tube, baby keys, a string of wooden blocks and a wire ball. He tosses them around and puts them in things, but he does not chew them. His teeth do not look too long...I will be checking them again soon. He was a rescue bun from a poor previous home - is it possible his not chewing is from something in his past? He's a healthy happy bun, his vitals are good. He's a binky maniac when he's out. Just wondered. Thanks! :)
BrunosMama

Re: The bunny who doesn't chew

Postby Bindi » Sat May 04, 2013 8:37 am

The back teeth are usually worn down by hay/grass, maybe the front teeth too. If he doesn't chew then I guess he doesn't chew. I don't really remember Sealy being much of a chewer, but his malocclusion could have been from a number of factors, including genetics and the fact that he didn't eat hay.
Fuzzy Rabbit Moderator- please PM me if you have any complaints/queries etc.
I hope that you enjoy the forum!
Bindi

The bunny who doesnt chew

Postby YakovDonskih » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:42 am

rn rn rn Does your company have a privacy statement or some other documentation that I can have regarding the security of my data?rn
http://peelgoj.wallst.ru/
YakovDonskih

Return to General rabbit chat