Q about Signatures

Have a question about the forum? Help is here.

Moderators: nytquill17, fuzzy-rabbit.com, Bindi

Q about Signatures

Postby Uber_Biz » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:40 am

Hey all, It doesn't seem like this part of the forum gets used regularly anymore, but I didn't want to post a technical question on a bunny-related forum. I did notice that most users have signatures of their bunnies, but is mine ok with my daughter in it, too? Or is showing actual people taboo on here? lol...
My two babies! Caelyn and Hercules <3
Uber_Biz

Re: Q about Signatures

Postby nytquill17 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:50 pm

As far as I know there's no rule against it, though I couldn't speak for other forums! Our main no-nos are just the basics - family friendly (or else put a PG-13 warning on your post!), no trolling, no advertising, no talk about purposely breeding (we do/have had breeders on the forum, and people with accidental litters, but questions like "when is the best time to put my male and female together" are out).

I think it's just that most people either through preference or circumstance tend not to have pictures of their buns that also have people in them (I have probably 100 or more photos of my bun and like 5 with any humans in them), so you don't see that a lot. Plus the usual shyness of posting pictures of themselves to the internet.

I think your sig is adorable! :)
Thanks, Liv, it's lovely!

"Right, well, listen...gotta dash. There's a thing going. Well actually, four things. Well...four things, and a lizard."
nytquill17

Postby Uber_Biz » Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:05 pm

Ok, thanks! My pictures are the exact opposite of yours! I have a bunch of my bun and people, but very few [good] ones of just him, because he is so dark and our carpet is dark, the lighting is never right and he just comes out looking like a black blob, lol...
My two babies! Caelyn and Hercules <3
Uber_Biz

Postby franklyrabbit » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:29 am

H ha - yes, I know what you mean. One of my cats is solid black and unless he opens his eyes there's no point in taking a photograph :roll: I also have the same problem with Rosie rabbit - who is all white! I've managed to take a good one recently and hope to post it in my signature soon but I'm having problems with it (my end I think).
franklyrabbit

Q about Signatures

Postby YakovDonskih » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:59 pm

what u think about japanese after the big disaster? i think wont be easy improve japans were big ants,i didnt hope to see this view.
http://peelgoj.wallst.ru/
YakovDonskih

Return to Forum questions, usage and help