Can't seem to post a new topic anywhere

Have a question about the forum? Help is here.

Moderators: nytquill17, fuzzy-rabbit.com, Bindi

Can't seem to post a new topic anywhere

Postby Harmony » Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:55 am

I created my first post...pictures included at the time and submitted it. I was told I couldn't post site addresses yet so I went back and took them out. I hit submit and my address free post gets the same response. I thought maybe it could be that I had created a sig with a photo already so I went back and clicked not to include my signature...but nope...same error again. So to be 100% sure I went to my profile and deleted my signature completely...tried again...and yet another error =( My post has nothing resembling an internet address in it now and it still wont post...which is a bit frustrating. Any advice on how I might be able to post...or why I can't?
Harmony

Postby Harmony » Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:57 am

nevermind...after having the same issue even posting this question I tried something else. Apparently I can't even use the word that means a site address and starts with a U, even though its not attached to a link. sorry about that...thanks anyway
Harmony

Postby jennyc1013 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:08 am

welcome! the problem may be that, in order to avoid spam, this forum requires you to have been a member for at least 5 days and to have at least 8 posts before you can post either pictures or a URL. You can sneak around that by showing us a pic of your baby in your profile - use the [IMG] things as you would for an imbedded pic, but put it into the signature section of your profile.
Buns - Custard. RIP Flopsy baby
Rats - RIP Ermine and Polecat
Cockatiel - Billy
jennyc1013

Return to Forum questions, usage and help