Need help?

Have a question about the forum? Help is here.

Moderators: nytquill17, fuzzy-rabbit.com, Bindi

Need help?

Postby sister brenda » Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:13 am

I need help to know how to write a note on my bun on the picture I have posted of him unders signature. I've seen several pic of buns and they have little names on the bun.. Thanks..
Blessings Sister Brenda~Cocoa
:?:
sister brenda

Postby nytquill17 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:20 am

This isn't something related to the website. The pictures with names on them had the names drawn on them with software for editing photos. In other words you have to take your original picture on yoru computer, use a software to make a new version of the same photo with writing on it, and then upload the version with writing to the internet. You have to actually change the picture file.

I had mine done for me by another member who's better at these things than I am. You can do it yourself if you're comfortable with a program like PhotoShop. You could do a very basic version with MS Paint but it wouldn't look as nice as with a "professional" type photo editing program.
Thanks, Liv, it's lovely!

"Right, well, listen...gotta dash. There's a thing going. Well actually, four things. Well...four things, and a lizard."
nytquill17

Postby sister brenda » Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:09 pm

nytquill17 wrote:This isn't something related to the website. The pictures with names on them had the names drawn on them with software for editing photos. In other words you have to take your original picture on yoru computer, use a software to make a new version of the same photo with writing on it, and then upload the version with writing to the internet. You have to actually change the picture file.

I had mine done for me by another member who's better at these things than I am. You can do it yourself if you're comfortable with a program like PhotoShop. You could do a very basic version with MS Paint but it wouldn't look as nice as with a "professional" type photo editing program.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi I have photo shop but never used it much except to make a card.. Thanks for the reply..
Blessings Sister Brenda~cocoa
sister brenda

Postby sister brenda » Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:13 pm

nytquill17 wrote:This isn't something related to the website. The pictures with names on them had the names drawn on them with software for editing photos. In other words you have to take your original picture on yoru computer, use a software to make a new version of the same photo with writing on it, and then upload the version with writing to the internet. You have to actually change the picture file.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry I forgot to ask is MS Paint ~Microsoft Paint?
Blessings Sister Brenda
sister brenda

Return to Forum questions, usage and help