Trio <3

For people who have lost a bunny.....

Moderators: nytquill17, fuzzy-rabbit.com, Bindi

Trio <3

Postby Elly » Wed May 16, 2012 3:28 pm

Not so long ago i wrote about trio on the "rabbit health" form about him having a impacted bowl. about a month or so he was doing well and we and the vet decided to take him off the medicane. he seemed to be doing well, eating, pooing and even put on a bit of weight. well i went down last night about 11pm to give them their last feast of the day, and normally he would be please to see us and come running up to the door to recieve his treat... well he didnt move, just sat there eyes half closed and just looked very ill. we didnt know weather to take him indoors or to stay up all night or weather to call the vet first thing to have him put down (cant describe how poorly he looked), and in the end we decided that if he did die it would be nice for him to go in his own environment and be in the company of his wife mitzy. so we made him up a box and put him in it and put it back in his run were he seemed to snuggle down. well we went down today at 5am and he has passed away in his box snuggled up to mitzy. so after a lot of crying this morning, we are preparing to say good bye to trio, who will be sadly missed due to his very lovely nature and his stunning face... in the end im glad he dided at home were he new he was safe :cry:

R.I.P - TRIO COTTON
2011 - 16/05/2012
Elly

Re: Trio <3

Postby Bindi » Wed May 16, 2012 7:33 pm

i'm very sorry to hear that :(
Fuzzy Rabbit Moderator- please PM me if you have any complaints/queries etc.
I hope that you enjoy the forum!
Bindi

Postby BrunosMama » Thu May 17, 2012 3:24 am

I'm so sorry for your loss, but it sounds like he had the best care, right up to the end of things. Care and love.
BrunosMama

Postby jennyc1013 » Thu May 17, 2012 4:12 am

So sorry to hear this. Glad he died peacefully with his friend, though.
Buns - Custard. RIP Flopsy baby
Rats - RIP Ermine and Polecat
Cockatiel - Billy
jennyc1013

Return to Rainbow Bridge