For Lily

For people who have lost a bunny.....

Moderators: nytquill17, fuzzy-rabbit.com, Bindi

For Lily

Postby FrankFi » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:42 am

I'm not a poster here, but I do read the forum often. However, I wanted there to be somewhere where Lily could be remembered for a little bit, other than in our family's hearts, so here is my post.

We got Lily from the Humane Society some years ago. She had been badly treated and turned loose in the woods by her previous "owner". She also looked like she'd had an encounter with a cat or other predator, with a scar on her face. She was very afraid of us. But, we paired her with our other rabbit, Snuggles, and they got along famously. Lily never became a "people rabbit", although she did come to tolerate being held as time went on. She was always a good companion for Snuggles and that was more than enough for us.

She got sick a few weeks ago. We took her to the vet and gave her medication every day. She was getting better and seemed very happy and active these last few days. But this morning, we found her passed away.

Lily was a good rabbit.
FrankFi

Re: For Lily

Postby BrunosMama » Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:45 pm

So sorry for your loss. xx
BrunosMama

Re: For Lily

Postby Bindi » Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:28 am

I'm sorry to hear that :( Lily is a lovely name for a rabbit. She was a lucky girl to find you and Snuggles.
Fuzzy Rabbit Moderator- please PM me if you have any complaints/queries etc.
I hope that you enjoy the forum!
Bindi

Return to Rainbow Bridge